Sunday, January 22, 2017

How To: Find things in you Toddlers nappy

This morning, my Toddler came into our room to wake me up (after a good nights sleep, Yay!) and as I went to pick him up for a cuddle, I found he was soaked through. This hasn't happened in a long time (probably in about a year or so) so I was quite surprised!

However, that wasn't the only surprise... after I had stripped the bed and opened up the nappy I found that he had stashed a few things in there (don't know how he managed it, as I changed him right before bed, but there they were. So, as it looks as though this is the start of another phase, i will document the different items I have found in his nappy - today and in the future:


  1. A half eaten carrot (last night he was snacking on carrots after dinner, he must have put one down there while I was making his bottle)
  2. A 10 cent piece (after a quick wash, I put this in his piggy bank)
  3. An Apple (YES, a whole apple - I saw that his nappy was full and opened it to find an apple)
  4. A piece of toast

No comments:

Post a Comment