Monday, September 19, 2016

How To: Be absentminded when you're overtired...

This is a collection of the really silly things that I have done while being very tired from a rough night with the Toddler... more to be added as the absentmindedness occurs in future...


  1. Put cold water into my coffee (thinking I had boiled the jug, I had not)
  2. Forgot to put coffee in my cup and after putting the hot water and milk in I discovered that I had made "sugar water"
  3. Put my wheat bag into the fridge - instead of the microwave
  4. Put Toddler's nappy on backwards
  5. Poured my thyroid meds into the sink instead of my glass of water
  6. Cracked pepper into a frypan instead of putting oil into it
  7. Taken a sip out of my cup, but forgot open mouth - resulting in cold coffee being poured over my face and front of my top... 
  8. See a post on FB of someone asking for you to supply ideas for a name for their new baby... look later in the day when more awake and realise that it wasn't their baby in the picture they wanted a name for (who, BTW looks to be 1 years old!) but the kitten sleeping next to them! Oops! (Oh well, at least the name "Thayet" will work for a cat too)




No comments:

Post a Comment